Monday, April 22, 2013

News and Updates

Ichthyosis Awareness Month (IAM) starts in ONE WEEK!!! And what a better way to begin, than to send off a nice check to the FIRST Foundation from Evan's FIRST Fundraiser. I do not have an exact total yet but we will definitely be giving FIRST over $1000!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who participated and donated. Not only are your generous donations helping this amazing foundation but you also got a great shirt out of it!! I appreciate everyone's support and dedication to help raise awareness for Ichthyosis and for FIRST. Please do not forget to send me a picture while sporting your T-Shirt!!!

I plan on participating in the "It Makes Cents to Help FIRST" coin collection fundraiser during the month of May. I know this will be my second fundraiser back to back but at least the goal of this one is to raise awareness. I plan on making jars and distributing them around the community. If you would like to help collect change and raise awareness for Ichthyosis and FIRST please let me know. You can even put a jar in your house to collect a few dollars over the month! Whether it's two dollars or 10 dollars, it's better than nothing and adds up quick! Email me at dede583@hotmail.com or leave a comment if your are interested. I can send out labels for jars and brochures & cards (with information about Ichthyosis provided by the FIRST Foundation) as soon as possible.

Here are what the labels looked like last year. This year I will have an updated version with a current picture. I would like to start sending out labels as soon as possible so please contact me!


It Makes Cents to Help FIRST 2012


Be Sure to check my UPDATED page: Fundraising Events for FIRST to read about other fundraisers and events going on during Ichthyosis Awareness Month 2013.


Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment