Monday, February 11, 2013

UPDATE: T-SHIRT SALE

T-Shirts are ordered and printing will begin soon! I used a local company, Been Printed. I much rather support a small local business than find some mass producing place on the internet. And I own shirts that have been printed here and they are great quality.

So here's the deal:

Shirts are on a first come first serve basis. If you emailed me already and I responded, you are locked in and will be sold the shirt(s) you have requested. If you would like to purchase a shirt please email me (dede583@hotmail.com). In the Subject field write T-SHIRT SALE. Please tell me the size, color and quantity you prefer and I will do my best to make sure I have it available for you. I will send everyone who would like to purchase a shirt, an email with a link to paypal for purchases. My email confirmation will be your way to be guaranteed a shirt for purchase. I will get mailing addresses via email for any out-of-towners (a small shipping fee may be needed). If you live around town or I have a way to meet up with you, I can deliver shirts in person.

Shirt details:

$20 each with ALL PROFITS to benefit the FIRST Foundation.
All shirts are men's, 100% cotton, Gildan t's (but limited in number and color so make sure you order quick!!!!!)

-Small- white or iris blue
-Medium- white or iris blue
-Large- white or iris blue
-Extra Large- white or iris blue
-I have very limited children sizes. If you are interested in children's shirts email me ASAP!!!

Tie-dye is available for an extra $10 per shirt.


Here is the proof from the business making the shirts:


Thank you so much for your support and for supporting the FIRST Foundation
Hopefully our efforts will help raise awareness and help fund research to find a cure!!! 



Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment